Wednesday, September 10, 2008

new career

I quit my job. Ok, not physically but mentally. Mind mind and heart are not in it anymore. It's time for a change.

This is a first for me though, I'm picking a career instead of the career picking me. Don't get me wrong I've quit plenty of jobs before, even started a 2nd career. It's just that I have a habit of going with the flow. Which basically means I happen into a job and turn it into a career. So far it's worked out fine. I've made decent money and learned some valuable skills.

But I guess like most people, I'm looking for somehting a little more fulfilling. Like what I'm doing should mean something. I guess that comes with age. All this stuff about how will people remember you or have you ever done anything special in your life?

I hate to say but my list wouldn't be very long.
If all goes well, I'll have a new career in about 3 years. Classes start Monday. They say with age comes wisdom...I hope that means I'm not to old to learn.

No comments: