Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What day is it?

Is it Monday? I know, I know it's already Tuesday. I should feel happy that the week is already part way over. Maybe it's the fact that I woke up at 5:30, my mind already going through my day. On a good note, it's starting to get light and the fog looks awesome over the mountains. It could be the fact that the coffee pot exploded. At least half the pot was salvagable. Do I sound like little miss sunshine? I'm trying to look at the bright side. Actually, I'm sure it's the fact that it's Tuesday, the dreaded drive to Black Mountain. Ok so the drive is nice, it just means I still have to go there, which means I still have a job there, which means I'm not up here where I want to be. Patience is a virtue...Good things come to those who wait...Every cloud has a silver lining... I'm trying.

On the other hand...my brother lives halfway between Slidell and Gulfport Mississippi. Maybe I should think about him instead of myself.

No comments: